My Happiness List
My inspiration for My Happiness List is from the blog Lauren’s Latest. If you haven’t yet, check out Lauren’s blog. She and her family just moved from Idaho to New York and I love reading about her exciting new city life!
Here is a list of a few items that make me the happiest. Honestly, I could have written more but tried to keep it to my ultimate favorites.
Since I love food so much, I decided to start with:
My Favorite Foods/Drinks
- Anything pasta (Must have a lot of parmesan cheese on it)
- Salami sandwiches
- Chips of most kinds (I can pass on Fritos)
- Diet Coke (Not during pregnancy though)
- Pepperoni and ricotta pizza (preferably from Nuch’s)
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Al pastor tacos (Preferably from El Morelense)
- Everything bagel with veggie cream cheese
My Favorite Things to Do
- Relaxing with family and/or friends
- Taking Owen to the park
- Cooking with Ian
- Cooking for family
- Watching Real Housewives of ANYTHING (shamefully), Top Chef, and The Great British Baking Show (you can tell I like watching TV)
- Exercising by walking outside or going to the gym
- Eating out
- Having a drink with Ian after work and talking about our days
Favorite Vacation Spots
- Sun Valley
- San Diego
- Southern Utah
- Las Vegas
Now It’s Your Time
Go write down what would be on your happiness list. Or just talk about it with a friend, partner, or co-worker. It truly helped me appreciate all of the great things in my life.
Do you have any of the same things on your list that were on mine?